Pixel Vision 8 is a powerful fantasy console with the following features:
- Support for Mac, Windows, and Linux with Xbox, Windows 10, iOS and Android Support coming soon.
- Full controller, keyboard and mouse support.
- Run in scalable window mode or fullscreen.
- Play, Make and Share PV8 games with a built-in version of Pixel Vision OS.
- Support for mounting a Workspace folder from your computer to make sharing files between the two easier.
- Includes additional editors such as the Music, Tilemap and Font Tools.
- Customize the hardware limitations for each game with the built-in Chip Tool.
- Code games in Lua with an easy to learn set of APIs.
- Share your games with others.
Pixel Vision 8 is still in development. Currently, it is offered as "early access" and may contain bugs, unexpectedly crash, or be missing features.